Monday, February 25, 2008

weekend

So this weekend, I:

  • Met up with some extremely lovely people from new york for sushi and a movie.

  • Went to an extremely surreal "no pants party" where the host was wearing an adult diaper, and one purportedly straight attendee was wearing a fake plush penis, a bikini, and a blond wig. Which in and of itself would not have led me to question his sexuality. It was more that he kept trying to thrust the fake penis into the ass of every guy he saw. Like I said: surreal. Also? kind of majorly disturbing.

  • Went to a 60th birthday party for my mother. (I ended up baking a chocolate cake. It said "Happy Birthday" in pink and purple day glo letters.)

  • Went to my Improv class, wherein I:

    • Learned about a pretty funny blog called Stuff White People Like. People were quoting this thing all night long.

    • Had to scratch my balls at someone as part of "sound and motion circle."

    • Got assigned the "homework" of going through my daily life, but pretending to redo everything in mime form right afterwards. This got me some weird looks while I made tea in the kitchenette at work this morning.




2 comments:

Meghan said...

Sorry about that party. I had a great time seeing you and my friends, but everyone else was just insane. People ending up breaking the faucets off the shower, (very nearly) getting into fist fights and tons of other stuff after you left. It was crazy fun.

sasha said...

you don't need to apologize. it was a unique experience. :) sorry you and brittany got stuck there when people got belligerent! I had fun seeing you too!