Monday, April 14, 2008

the show

once upon a time, I started taking classes at WIT.
and every day, I thought, "I should really go see a show put on by the people who are teaching me."
until one day (this Saturday) I finally bought a ticket.
and because of that, I took the metro down to gallery place for the 9:30 show.
and because of that, I got there a little early and ran into a guy from my class.
until finally, the show started and we got to see the final round of FIST, which was awesome, and the troupe Jackie, which was also very good.
and ever since then, I've decided to drag my ass to shows more readily.

seriously, it costs no more than a movie ticket and is incredibly entertaining. hell, if you go to the right show, they will improvise a movie in front of you. too bad the spring run of shows just ended.

No comments: