Saturday, March 17, 2007

so the big jeopardy news wasn't scores of zero. instead, for the first time in jeopardy history, there was a three way tie for first place. Which was awesome. And exactly what I would have done if I'd been in the position of the computer science professor who engineered it.

in other news, there is a cardinal rule of hairstyling that I discovered years ago, but continue to fail to put into practice:
do not get your haircut by someone whose hairstyle you do not like. that person clearly does not share your taste.
unfortunately, today's version of breaking that rule meant I got mousse, some type of serum, plus, I think, aquanet, put in my hair, and it got teased & blowdried for about half an hour. It literally stuck out 4 inches from my head. Which is pretty damn impressive when you realize my hair is only like 5 inches long. Anyway, the cut itself seems to be acceptable, but next time I need a stylist who is not stuck in 1982.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I'm sorry abour your haircut, but I must say I got a really good laugh out of your description!!! I had no idea you wrote a blog over here... silly me, really, since you post on mine sometimes and your name is clearly a link... anyhow, now that I know I look forward to reading it! Thanks for letting me know that your boss is looking for additional help... I will keep it in mind! And I also want to add before I end this incredibly long comment, that right now I am drinking coconut milk and juice with a wee bit (too much) sugar and ice, and it makes me nostalgic for our times at Smith... bottoms up!