Thursday, January 31, 2008

exercise

Man, I never know what to write about in this stupid blog.

Today I'm just going to brag:
I swim with a master's swimming class 3 times a week, and last night we had a really tough workout. I kicked ass. Normally, as long as we get in at least 3,000 yards in the 1.5 hours, we call it a good workout. Last night: 4,100. Google calculator informs me this is 2.32954545 miles.
kick. ass.

Also, 400 of that was a 400 IM. As in a 100 fly. I suck at fly. I can't make it more than a length and a half without my breathing getting all fucked up. But I survived, and then went on to swim a 100 of each of the other strokes too! I didn't die!

So pretty much, I'm the queen of the universe.

p.s. In other news, I'm apparently allergic to running. I ran on the treadmill on Tuesday, and it literally gave me hives. I wonder how that works?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That's a lot of swimming! I commend you on your tireless energy and crazy-cool breathing skills. Also, I too am confused about the hives/running thing, but hey - who needs running anyhow? I sort of wish I was allergic to it and had an excuse to *not* do it. :-)